Cybersecurity Identity & Access Specialist
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg, and our Cybersecurity department we are looking for an Identity Access Specialist.
Reporting managerially to Information Protection & Identity Governance, as the Identity & Access Specialist you will work directly with different departments, mainly IT, within the Ferrero Group.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the designing and delivering of solutions to manage digital identities and related credentials and authentication methods. Moreover, you will provide support to make sure security requirements necessary to protect users’ identity and access to resources are adequately addressed in all enterprise systems and applications. You will provide your expertise on IAM/IAG area, covering the role of subject matter expert under Information Protection & Identity Governance.
The position requires a good IT and Cybersecurity knowledge on IAM balanced with interaction skills with IT-operation colleagues and their processes.
- Support the design and the configuration of IAM solutions/technologies to implement security best practices and IAG requirements, such as user lifecycle management, access rights provisioning/de-provisioning and role-based access control (RBAC);
- Support the design and implementation of PAM solution to safely manage credentials of high privileged accounts;
- Collaborate with the IT department to validate changes and implementations regarding Identity & Access solutions;
- Conduct industry research and provide recommendations for emerging trends and IAM practices relevant to business needs;
- Support Information Protection & Identity Governance in:
- the definition of Cybersecurity controls to include within central processes and procedures, taking care of their maintenance and update;
- the definition and maintenance of its competence Cybersecurity roadmap, aiding the implementation of initiatives and projects to achieve Cybersecurity IAM/IAG objectives.
Who we are looking for:
- Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security or other related fields;
- Overall a maximum 1-2 years of work experience matured in a similar position or in cybersecurity consultancy and cybersecurity system integrator companies;
- Experience in contributing in the implementation of IAM/IAG solutions and concepts and designing optimized IAM/IAG architectures and processes to meet business needs and fulfill security best practices;
- Experiences matured in Manufacturing and/or Food & Beverage or FMCG Environments are considered a plus.
- Knowledge of:
- IAM/IAG functional capabilities such as Identity Management, Access Management, Access Provisioning, Role Management, Directory Services;
- Cybersecurity frameworks and solutions to meet IAM/IAG security requirements.
- Tools used to manage the full identity lifecycle, user accounts, roles and access rights (e.g. SailPoint, Saviynt, One Identity, Omada);
- Access Management solutions to handle access to resources (e.g. Microsoft, Ping Identity, Okta) and PAM solutions to manage high privileged accounts (e.g. CyberArk, Beyond Trust);
- Cybersecurity international standards, law and regulations (e.g. ENISA, NIST, GDPR, ISO27000) with particular focus on IAM;
- Specific knowledge of cybersecurity solutions and vendor software for IGA/PAM is considered a plus;
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills;
- Personal commitment to studying and self-improvement;
- Flexibility, problem-solving and research-driven attitude when faced with challenges and difficulties;
- Effective and efficient communication skills;
- Ability to manage autonomously work assignment while efficiently aligning with Information Protection & Identity Governance and the whole Cybersecurity team on specific requests;
- Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence with a result-oriented approach;
- Ethical and strong personal values.
IT Skills & Other:
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of PowerShell and SQL-like query languages;
- Certifications:ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Auditor/Lead Auditor, GIAC, CIAM, CISA, CISM and ISC2 CISSP or other professional certifications related to Cybersecurity are considered a plus.
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of any other European language will be considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.