Cyber Defence & Response Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Cyber Defence & Response specialist who will report professionally to the Cyber Defence & Response manager and managerially to the local Regional Cybersecurity Manager.
As Cyber Defence & Response specialist, you will be part of the Global Advanced Cyber Defence Center (ACDC) being engaged both in operations and development side of cyber defensive function.
- You will work on detection and response mechanisms, automation rules, data analysis concepts and you will be involved in end-to-end incident response duties including triage, forensics and remediation.
- You will cooperate with Security Operations Center (SOC) and Network Operations Center (NOC) to initiate incident response
- You will be responsible of handing over or accepting pending incident analysis from another time zones
- Be ready to transition into Threat Hunter or Incident Commander role
- You will be involved in projects within the cyber defense domain lead using the Agile methodology
- You will be a key figure both for Incident Responder duties with Cyber Security Operations activities
Who we are looking for:
- A graduate in Information Technology or a related field
- A professional with experience in similar position (Incident Responder, SOC Analyst, SOC Operator) or in Cybersecurity consultancy and cybersecurity system integrators.
- Familiar with incident response, modern and automated tech supporting collection of data, monitoring, analysis, etc.
- Experienced with tools and methods for centralized and decentralized log review, live response and forensics
- Experienced with cloud solutions and general security engineering
- Knowledgeable about PowerShell and SQL-like query languages
- Experienced in Manufacturing and/or Food & Beverage Environment is considered as a plus
- Fluent in English; the knowledge of any other language is considered as a plus
- Willing to evaluate an international career and available to travel (estimated up to 5% of time in business trip)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.