Customer Relations Executive
Job Location: North Sydney
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for you to join our high performing Customer Service Team, within the Supply Chain Function. Reporting to the Customer Relations Manager, you will use your skills to ensure that Ferrero delivers the highest standards of service to its customers.
- Managing customer orders throughout their life cycle to ensure the highest service level possible (case fill – in full, on time).
- Supporting Ferrero’s objectives of being a best in class supplier by establishing strong and relevant relationships with your customer replenishment contacts.
- Building credible and robust relationships cross functionally with key internal stakeholders ( Sales, Finance, Demand Planning, wider Supply chain)
- Work with customers to achieve supply chain objectives of maximising order efficiencies to minimise internal costs i.e. distribution costs.
- Close interaction with a variety of third party logistics partners to support effective vendor relationship management and great customer outcomes.
Who we are looking for:
- 2-6 years working experience in Customer Service within the FMCG Industry or another related field
- Previous work in customer facing role i.e. relationship management
- Degree qualification is desirable
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Excellent computer literacy- Excel particularly, Word and PowerPoint
- SAP or other ERP system knowledge is desirable
- Able to work in a highly organised way under your own initiative and with the pressure of daily order despatch deadlines
- Great attention to detail is critical (i.e. Sales forecast volume numbers)
- Results oriented
- Great team player
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected outcomes.