Customer Marketing and e-Commerce Specialist
Job Location: Alba (CN)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The purpose of the role is strengthening the activation of online and offline channels and identifying the areas for improvement as well as development opportunities; helping to coordinate the Ferrero functions involved (Sales, Marketing, T&S Marketing); monitoring the performances of channels and customers through P&L and ad hoc KPIs.
• Supports during the strategic planning phases (Budget, customer planning)
• Participates in the definition of the criteria of spending allocation
• Based on customers performances in terms of turnover and trade margin, proposes customized actions
• Supports the channel’s development, identifying possible areas for improvement
• Evaluates and proposes new projects for online and offline customers
• Supports the eKAM in the implementation of activities negotiated for the e-Commerce channel with client pure player and brick&mortar
• Monitors and coordinates the visibility-related activities on the e-Commerce channel (e.g. product sheets, activation of online brand store)
• Collects e-contents, path to purchase and online merchandising to be implemented on the e-Commerce channel
PERFORMANCE CONTROL, KPIs
• Defines and monitors the relevant KPIs
• Supports KAM in the preparation of the P&L for managed clients, in partnership with the commercial controlling
• Evaluates the ROI of the projects and of the initiatives carried out
Who we are looking for:
• Master’s degree in Economics or Management Engineering
• 1-3 years of experience in similar roles, focused on the development of digital and e-Commerce-related projects
• Strong analytical skills
• Fluency in Italian and English
• Advanced proficiency in MS-Office applications (Excel in particular)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.