Customer Account Coordinator - 12 Months FTC
Job Location: Alfreton
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Ferrero is currently has an opportunity for a Customer Account Coordinator role for a fixed term period of 12 months, who will report into our Customer Service Operations Manager UK&I. You will be part of optimising order management and delivery to maximise service for a portfolio of customers through the forging and maintenance of strong customer relationships and the strong working relationships internally across the supply chain, with sales colleagues and with the 3rd Party Logistics provider.
As Customer Account Coordinator you will have great communication skills building great relationships with customer contacts to build trust and effective ways of working. Whilst supporting the Customer Operations Team to develop and implement any new ways of working together as the Customer Team, as well as getting involved in: -
- Ensure the delivery and achievement of Ferrero Customer Service Level targets via effective customer order management ensuring orders are receipted, optimised, and proactively optimised against the forecast ensuring demand is managed against agreed constraint limits.
- Work across the team to manage customer volumes to balance any over / under consumption across the Customer base and in conjunction with the Demand Control team to assist in maintaining availability.
- Management of any shortfalls / risk to agreed customer seasonal commitments.
- Inform Customers of any variations to their demand requirements and provide potential solutions to the issues.
- Proactive customer communication to manage orders in line with product availability
- Track and management of deliveries into customer with support from 3rd party logistics
- Maintain customer records to enable seamless coverage in absence in terms of customer specific details, processes and procedures
Distribution / 3rd Party Logistics -
- Good working relationship with all contacts within 3rd Party Logistics to effectively manage orders against agreed order lead-times and the delivery of orders against agreed customer requirements and specific time/day requested.
- Tracking of customer deliveries to ensure fulfilment and resolve any issues with returned products
Forecast – Order Management
- Working with Commercial colleagues to manage customer orders against the Customer Forecast, ensuring an understanding of what products are being taken, NPD/Promotional and Seasonal changes and the volumes/phasing to be managed.
- Flagging any potential over consumption against the forecast so that any incremental volumes can be assessed and accommodated.
- Control the consumption of seasonal commitments for customers to ensure effective management of volumes to maximise sales and minimise residuals.
Performance Management / KPI’s
- Managing the Service Level – Order Fill and Case Fill for Customers. Supporting the company to deliver Customer Service Level targets via effective customer planning of new products, seasonal and promotional activity dates, proactive constraint management and collaborative planning to improve forecast accuracy.
- Working with the Customer Service Manager to measure and report performance on a weekly/monthly basis
- Manage and continuously improve business processes to meet both our internal and customer specific needs
Who we are looking for:
- Previous experience working within a Customer Service based role
- Detail and result oriented, with great interpersonal skills and customer-focused approach
- Able to work under own initiative as well as under pressure and to tight deadlines
- High level of numeracy skill with a strong analytical mindset
- Understanding of Customer Supply Chain operations is preferable
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.