Corporate Communications Manager
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Corporate Communications Manager to join the Group Press Office and Corporate Communications Team.
- Support the Competence center in the definition and development of company-wide Corporate Communication assets;
- Help define and develop Corporate content that is coherent with and relevant to brands, supporting its distribution on global digital channels;
- Support the evolution of the new Group Press Office, helping to set up the International Media Relations plan;
- Support in the management of issues and crises;
- Ensure adequate support on Corporate Communications and Media Relations to Regions/Countries;
- Work hand in hand with the Sustainability, Internal Communications and Institutional Affairs departments.
- Actively collaborate within the Group Press Office and Corporate Communications Competence Center Team.
- Support with writing and producing press releases, key messages, Q&As and other media material;
- Support with media monitoring and in dealing with international media inquiries;
- Help update and maintain the global Corporate Communications calendar;
- Help create relevant, newsworthy story angles that can maximize positive coverage and command media attention on corporate topics;
- Support Group brand projects and campaigns, with a focus on those that are more relevant to Corporate Communications.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Communications, PR, Journalism or related field;
- At least 8 years of Communications/PR experience;
- In-house /and or agency communications experience at international and/or national level is considered a plus;
- Preferable: Experience at FMCG Companies;
- Specific knowledge or interest in the some of the following areas: Sustainability, Nutrition and Brands;
- Competence in project managing communications initiatives;
- Competence in managing digital platforms and social media channels;
- Specific writing and content development skills including press releases, key messages, Q&A, social media copy/content;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Results orientated and hands on mentality;
- Global mindset and capability to work in an international context.
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of media monitoring and social listening platforms.
- Native English speaker or equivalent;
- Italian, French or German a plus.