Controller Japan BU & North Asia Overhead (FP&A Accountant)
Job Location: Seoul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
- Full governance of Japan P&L from a Controlling perspective through independent analytical review/budgetary control
- Finance business partner for the Japan Commercial team, taking initiatives for the process optimization and actively involving in local decision-making
- Full ownership of North Asia overheads control and coordinate with regional overhead controller for process optimization
- Reporting to Senior Controller of Korea & Japan, with full ownership of Japan P&L: continuous identification of cost efficiency/ optimization potentials, communicate with relevant stakeholders and execute the implementation
- Prime contact for Sales and Marketing department in Japan on daily basis to provide timely support for making business decisions
- Full ownership of Japan P&L: continuous identification of cost efficiency/ optimization potentials, communicate with relevant stakeholders and execute the implementation
- Full ownership of North Asia overheads: work closely with relevant stakeholders to gather information and make rolling forecast for overheads, being the prime contact of overheads for the cost booking standardization
- Monthly closing and variance analysis, continuous monitoring in trade spending/ A&P/ overheads spending throughout the month
- Support the managers to prepare Budget, Forecasts (SaFs) and the related analysis and presentations, following Ferrero Manual
- SAP St. Cost/price list maintenance when required
- Weekly estimation of sales forecast and collect the information from different stakeholders to analyze the variances
- To prepare feasibility studies, new SKU simulation and ad hoc assignments to support the managers
- Prepare and distribute Monthly Reports and Sales Statistics for P&L and overheads specific reports
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant working experience is a must
- Previous experience from Big Four with some Commercial Experience is a plus.
- Qualified member of the CPA is a plus (Finalists will also be considered)
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task with proven track record in problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexible, able to work independently and under pressure with commercial and analytical mindset.
- Good team player and effective in communication with different stakeholders
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in using SAP, Hyperion and Essbase is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.