Contract Manufactoring Controller
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are looking for an Investment Controller within the Finance Department.
The person will be responsible for the contract manufacturing controlling model.
Contract manufacturing model is a new flow, inside CMD perimeter, implemented to manage the fully outsourced production activities.
Within this responsibility the person will be call to manage:
- Budgets, SAF, R&O and closures;
- Cost model to support negotiations and evolution of the contracts;
- Manage the controlling flows to grant the product availability;
- Assess new flow to grant extension of the model.
The person will also support all the other activities in CMD scope:
- Cost Modelling
Supporting business cases with cost modelling for new projects;
New co-manufacturing projects;
Late customization projects;
- Budget and SAF collection and challenge to respect target given;
- Actual monthly closures discussion with stakeholders;
- Risk and OPS collection.
- Support for negotiations
Tender preparation and collection.
- Review of managerial dashboard;
- Suppliers KPI monitoring.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 5 years experience;
- If available with industrial background;
- Open minded;
- Proactive and result oriented.
- SAP MM, PPPI, CO modules;
- HFM, Oracle, Office.
- Fluent in English;
- French and Italian arre considered a plus.