Consumer Contact Center Manager
Job Location: Greenford
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Consumer Contact Center Manager that is the primary contact for our Customers and Consumers Contact Centre who manages all calls, emails and enquiries for the Ferrero brands via social media.
You will be responsible for leading, directing and managing the overall Consumer Care Channel and strategy ensuring that our Consumers’ are at the heart of Ferrero. You will be closely working with internal departments such as Supply Chain, Quality, Marketing and our Contact Centre.
This role requires candidates that can manage multiple tasks simultaneously to a high standard, as well as having excellent communication and influencing skills, as the role will be working with consumers and customers.
This Consumer Contact Center Manager role will suit candidates that have a passion for quality and customer care and have done a similar role in Food Manufacturing and wants to take their career to the next level.
- Management of key third party suppliers and monitoring them on their output and service (Need to be comfortable with reporting standards, using quality monitoring systems).
- Management of Consumer complaints ensuring the effective management and resolution in line with the SLA to meet consumer satisfaction.
- Dealing with and resolving with the escalation of Consumer related issues
- Identify and management of ‘red flag’ / quality complaints.
- Is responsible to manage critical and major issues/ complaints. To coordinate these being resolved with the responsible parties and Contact Centre
- Acts as an Account Manager for the external consumer service agencies
- Sharing of complaint data with senior stakeholders
- Monitor performance, understand, and report on KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis
- Acts as third-party Account Management – cost management (incl. vouchers), performance review, coordination. That covers managing the budget and spend, weekly/ monthly performance review meetings and escalation of any service issues etc
- Leads the third party Project phasing, as well as any other strategical projects related to the Contact Centre services and providers.
Who we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills – relationship management both internally & externally
- Essential - 2 years plus experience in FMCG Consumer Care, with an understanding of Quality, Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing.
- Strong influencing skills – dealing with senior stakeholder engagement / relationship management.
- Strong analytical skills – showing proven results
- Advanced excel and reporting skills
- Competitive salary
- Private health care
- Life assurance
- Company pension
- Subsidised restaurant, on site gym and free parking
- Career progression both nationally and internationally
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.