Consumer COE Architect
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The profile we are looking for will be the primary focal point for IT Digital Marketing & E-Commerce projects and related technology delivery.
Key aspects of the role:
- Act as the key focal point for Group IT Digital Marketing, E-Commerce & CRM demands & initiatives, delivering primary to North America and supporting other regions on demand as part of the Global IT team.
- Supporting business from a technology perspective with the execution of digital projects in the area of digital marketing (websites and mobile apps), E-Commerce and CRM (B2C, B2B, D2C, PIM) projects.
- Demand Management – Requirement gathering, identification and documentation
- Stakeholder identification, analysis and communication
- Project Management & Coordination of suppliers and project stakeholders
- Technical guidance following Group Guidelines and technology
- Risk & Issue management
- Testing (including regression / no-regression testing, UAT) in quality & production environments in co-ordination with Group IT
- Training with Stakeholders and end users
- Handover to Application Maintenance Service (AMS) team
- Liaise with the Global IT and NAM Delivery Center to manage end to end IT Projects, in order to deliver efficient IT solutions to the business.
- Act as a 3rd level support, assisting the AMS with the review, escalation & resolution of tickets/issues.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar roles, focused on the development of digital and E-Commerce-related projects
- FMCG commercial awareness and strong business processes understanding
- Team player, flexible and result-oriented
- Project management and stakeholder coordination experience ideally in articulated matrix organizations
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives within scheduled timelines
- Experience in E-Commerce applications
- Experience in web-technology related projects like responsive Websites and Web-Apps
- Knowledge of modern web-technologies (HTML5, CSS and JS)
- Knowledge in Cloud Computing, SaaS, IaaS and especially in Amazon AWS
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.