Compliance Legal Counsel (Maternity)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Compliance Counsel (temporary maternity replacement) to join our Group Compliance Competence Center.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand and great organisational skills on the other, are the key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a team member and build good relations with stakeholders on all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment and embedding new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become a high performer here.
You will be reporting to Group Compliance Counsel and focus on risk management, prevention, ethics, competition law and other matters related to compliance.
You will engage in:
• Helping to set compliance strategy to be applied internationally;
• Contributing to key actions and development of compliance communications initiated at Central level;
• Collaborating with cross-functional and cross-areas teams to deploy compliance matters;
• Building work processes and compliance programs e.g. by creating and updating guidelines and legal tools, and conducting training for relevant teams;
• Advising on compliance matters and drafting compliance reports;
• Participating in regulatory monitoring: monitoring of legal news, case law, best practices and drafting of notes on topics related to areas of compliance.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in law;
- 3-5 years experience in Multinational Companies or Law firms (with previous in-house exposure);
- Communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders;
- Self-motivated and team player.
- Fluent in English, other language is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.