Commercialization (PFM) Specialist
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
You will have the responsibility to execute the downstream documental process for chosen brands at Regional level, ensuring accuracy, respecting timing and priorities, with the objective of delivering the right product on time for all categories, within the assigned geography.
You will execute all process activities related to the documental flow, as per centrally defined timings and priorities, ensuring a timely and accurate completion of each step and item, providing dedicated and proactive tracking of the projects and escalating criticalities. You will work with MU Marketing teams to receive timely and complete inputs on the planned projects and supports them with regard to deadlines and needed actions.
• Regular interaction/meetings with Marketing Teams to collect information about portfolio, planned/upcoming activities and creation of needed RDP1 (i.e. definition of SKU list for the set-up of the cockpit, verification of the needed data, highlighting to Marketing when a PDP brief is needed etc.)
• Specific focus on Unicode creation (i.e. agreement with Marketing teams, careful check of parameters)
• Creation of RDP1 according to the defined Group calendars and priority clusters for the Area (main interaction with DPM-Tec for queries, technical information and possible issues related to RDP1 approval)
• Creation of RDP2 according to the defined Group calendars and priority clusters for the Area (main interaction with Marketing to define RDP2 details, and LDU for queries, technical information and possible issues related to RDP2 approval)
• Monitoring of timings for correct RDP2 execution, highlighting possible criticalities to the supervisor.
• Systematic check of the cockpit to identify codes with no plans (follow up with Marketing and/or demand planners to delete redundant codes and/or have plans inserted). Execution of the Artwork Flow for the assigned brands in the Region
• Assessment and organization of general information impacting artwork creation (i.e. restylings, technical changes, text changes etc.). Interaction with Template Team, DPM-Tec, PG, Legal Teams – as per need, when clarification or further information is needed.
• Regular interaction/meetings with Marketing Teams to assess the artworks which need to be created (i.e. information on planned activities, promos, creative agencies etc.), proactive check of the needed trade units.
• Definition of language clusters, identification of unification opportunities, execution of wider unification projects at Area level.
• Support to Marketing and/or direct execution of template requests (i.e. insertion of the request in the system, follow up on the development, answering queries etc., interaction with Template Team and PG – as per need)
• Creation of RDE and artwork briefs, management of the artwork approval process (checking and setting up approval loops, answering queries coming from Repro Agencies, BUs, Legal Teams, Graphic Chain etc.)
• Coordination with the Repro Planners to monitor artwork execution of priority clusters/critical items, monitoring as per need “last mile” activities in the process (repro order, repro execution, packaging delivery – interfacing with Repro Planners and CMM)
Who we are looking for:
• 1-3 years of related experience
• Bachelors degree in a related discipline preferred
• Knowledge of marketing concepts and specifically of Ferrero products, culture and organization.
• Knowledge of MS Office and IT systems (including SAP) for data input and data retrieve.
• Knowledge of processes and functions related to the Product Flow within the Group.
• Strong communication skills and proactive attitude in order to build and keep good relationship between all actors involved in coordinating activities.
• Fluent English language skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.