Commercial Quality Manager
Job Location: Greenford
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager, that will have an overall and End-To-End accountability for the Commercial Quality across the UK and Ireland. The role is responsible for defining, training out and ensuring the application of the Ferrero Commercial Quality standards across Supply Chain, Market (POS) and Contact Centre.Candidates will be owning the quality performance within these areas and defining possible improvement plans and reporting on them against KPIs. This role requires candidates that can manage multiple tasks simultaniously to a high standard, have excellent communication and influencing skills, as the role will be working with indirect and direct customers. This role will be managing a sizable budget, so experience in this is required.
This role will suit candidates that have a passion for quality, have done a similar role or a broad quality role and want to take their career to the next level.
- Management of key third party suppliers and monitoring them on their output and service (Need to be comfortable with reporting standards, using quality monitoring systems.
- Define, train out and ensure the application of the Ferrero Commercial Quality standards
- Monitor performance, understand and report on KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis
- Assists with the planning of Budget, forecast and manage in line with Guidelines
- Is responsible for the general management of freshness panel in terms of investment - People - delivery - accuracy in line with Group Quality standards
- Acts as an Account Manager for the external consumer service agencies
- Is responsible to manage critical and major issues/ complaints. To coordinate these being resolved with the responsible parties and Contact Center
- Supports Supply Chain in contractual negotiations regarding the setting of quality / freshness conditions by deriving and monitoring minimum parameters to be ensured by logistics providers
- Third party vendor management
Who we are looking for:
- Essential - 5 years plus experience in quality and understanding of quality standards and ensure safety and legal compliance is met
- Desiarble – FMCG industry experience
- Degree qualified
- Advanced excel and report skills
- Excellent communication and Infliencing skills
- Budget management
- Competitive salary
- Car Allowance
- Private health care
- Life assurance
- Company pension
- Subsidised restaurant, on site gym and free parking
- Career progression both nationally and internationally
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.