Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) Planner
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Collaborative Planning, Forecast, & Replenishment (CPFR) Planner position is focused on the management of customer inventory and demand forecasts at the SKU level using internal and customer-specific system tools. The CPFR Planner is responsible for owning and managing the planning and replenishment process for the Target account to ensure the delivery of our forecasts, in-stock metrics, and OTIF objectives. This customer/internal facing role drives Supply Chain activities, helps to meet customer in-stock goals, inventory targets, overall sales targets, and actively works cross functionally to maintain fill rates. In this role, your work will benefit our customer by minimizing their excess inventory while maintaining a focus on in-stock levels. The role will also have responsibility for building more accurate baseline and promotional customer forecasts that are used for internal planning. The position will collaborate across multiple departments within Ferrero and operate as a means of ensuring customer inventories are managed efficiently to deliver the 3Win with our customers. The position will be based in our US headquarters in Parsippany, NJ and report to the Senior Manager - Sales Forecasting and Planning.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the inventory management/ replenishment management at our customer (Target) and is a critical point of contact for the Inventory Management associates at our customers
- Develop a high-quality relationship with this supply chain driven customer, and plays a vital internal role supporting GSV growth and driving operational efficiencies working jointly with Supply and Demand Planning
- Responsible for critical decisions and recommendations impacting both the customer and finished goods inventory
- Maintain a balance of maximizing in-stock goals while minimizing inventory levels with our customer’s supply chain
- Responsible for influencing the customer, our account team, and our internal supply teams to ensure efficiently delivery of OTIF rates
- Accountable for building and maintaining a collaborative relationship with the replenishment/inventory management & customer teams at our retail trading partner
- Must effectively influence Customer IAs, gaining support for replenishment and inventory management policies that maximize product availability at store level, while minimizing inventory in the supply chain
- Implement and drive CPFR process improvements through cross-functional collaboration as well as partnering with customers to drive achievement of Supply Chain metrics and account level replenishment KPIs
- Conduct detailed analytics on order and supply chain issues utilizing advanced systems and process excellence tools
- Lead projects/initiatives to enhance both cost and service efficiencies in the customer and Ferrero USA supply chains
- Lead the development of presentations and discussions for customer facing Inventory Management meetings
- Work collaboratively with our customers (Target) as well as, Ferrero USA Sales and Supply Chain organizations with a focus on improving customer forecast accuracy, achieving customer service level and inventory goals, and driving the qualitative and quantitative customer forecast through operations
- Collaborate with the customer to identify areas of opportunity for greater efficiency and service improvement
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline required, MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of experience with proven work experience in CPFR function within Sales or Supply Chain
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to build consensus and foster positive relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and presentation capabilities
- Strong critical thinking skills and capacity to develop solutions
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Detail oriented with a highly analytical mindset for creative problem solving
- Ability to foster a collaborative environment with cross functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and in a variety of cultures.
- Strong and highly effective project management skills
- Ability to convince, influence, and motivate all levels within the business to achieve objectives.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.