Channel & Trade Development Specialist
Job Location: Senningerberg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Head Quarters in Luxembourg we are currently looking for a Channel & Trade Development Specialist for our Sales Business Development department.
Customer Development at Group Level
- Identifying growth drivers for the future of the assigned customers, suggesting:
- business priorities by category/store format;
- specific actions to meet sales targets;
- opportunities in the whole clients management (e.g., best practice collection and sharing).
- Communicating relevant information regarding customer channel strategy and centrally defined activities to customer managers;
- Supporting the development of the international customer plan facilitating the local implementation of the specific drivers of growth;
- Highlighting the gaps in client performances vs. plan, causes and possible solutions;
- Designing and implementing solutions for specific performance issues (new initiatives, additional events, pricing, profit-mix, …);
- Providing input for local development activities and monitor the alignment with country strategies of clients/brand initiatives;
- Contributing in the solution of problems with assigned customers (e.g. negotiation, financial requests, 3NP international requests, etc).
- Collecting information from the local stakeholders and supporting Modern Trade managers concerning the sales activities/plans;
- Maintaining a high level of engagement of Ferrero local teams in order to have a better knowledge of the marketplace;
- Supporting the preparation of the meetings with key internal stakeholders.
- Supporting Modern Trade managers in specific sales projects on the assigned geographies, collecting information, analyzing data and providing recommendations;
- Proactively supporting the team in the execution phase, working closely with the country teams;
- Contribute to define not only the International Customer roadmap but also analyze and highlight criticalities inside the geographical area in scope.
Who we are looking for:
- MSc in Management, Economics, Engineering or related;
- 2-4 years of experience in Trade Marketing and/or Key Account Management;
- Previous experience in FMCG is a plus;
- Advanced negotiation skills;
- High flexibility and result orientation;
- Strong data analysis skills;
- Ablility to analyze and read information in order to drive the future decision
- Ability to interact with top level management.
- MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel, advanced level);
- VBA is a plus.
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.