Casual Merchandiser - Mt Eliza to Sorrento
Job Location: Mt Eliza
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
Optimise the distribution and store presence of our entire product range within designated customer outlets and building off-location displays. Working Wednesday to Friday approximately 15 hours per week which may increase over Christmas. You will be responsible for covering the Mt Eliza to Sorrento area within Grocery, Mass & Independent stores.
- Ensure accounts are fully stocked to maximise sales
- Identify sales opportunities
- Place re-orders for products
- Build Point of Sale (POS) displays
- Stock Ferrero products in a visually appealing way
Who we are looking for:
- Previous experience in FMCG Merchandising
- Have a reliable motor vehicle and comprehensive motor vehicle insurance
- Hold a current driver's licence
- Must be physically fit to safely carry out duties, such as heavy lifting
- Live locally to the Mt Eliza to Sorrento area
Culture and Benefits
- Join a world leading FMCG company
- A high performance culture, supported by an experienced management team
- Enjoy a welcome hamper filled with delicious Ferrero products on your first day
- Hourly rate paid in line with the Commercial Sales Award 2020
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Free and confidential support and counselling
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.