Business Development Officer
Job Location: Malmö
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talent is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
You will join Ferrero Scandinavia’s Business Development Team with the responsibility of business analysis, creation of business reports and of coordinating key go-to-market processes across all four Nordic markets.
You will report to the Business Intelligence and Compliance Manager and your main tasks will focus on;
- Business analysis, prepare and present reports to internal stakeholders
- Monitoring and analyze trade, competitors, and shopper market data (e.g. Nielsen, Point of sale data, GFK), in order to identify business risks and opportunities
- Coordinating the overall Nordic processes and cross-department collaboration in preparing trade argumentation and final presentations for clients
- Leading the meetings for preparation of launch packages with participation from Sales, Marketing, Trade Marketing and Supply Chain.
- Coordinate documentation and process deadlines relevant in product launch.
- Support in ad hoc reports and presentations to Management
- Academic Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in Previous experience in Trade Marketing / Marketing / Retail
- Experience from FMCG is a merit
- Fluent in English
- Literacy in any of the Scandinavian languages is a merit
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Advanced PowerPoint knowledge
Who we think you are:
You are ...
... result driven, while still able to establish and develop value-adding relationships with your colleagues across the business
… detail-oriented and used to work with big data sources
... positively mind-setted and structured, with an always constructive approach
... motivated by a high paced working environment
... actively engaged in co-creating a great place to work
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero,
you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
This is a continuous recruitment process. Given the summer period and the availability of key stakeholders in this process, do allow a slight delay in respond.
You are welcome to submit your application in English as soon as possible.