Brand Social Responsibility Category Manager
Job Location: Senningerberg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
At Ferrero, you’ll discover an employer that truly cares for the interests of its people: as such we are recognized as an employer of choice in 17 countries, Forbes RepTrak Worlds 26th Most Reputable Company, Trendence 33rd Europe's Ideal 500 Employers and 54 Universums World's Most Attractive Employers. As we grow around the world, we are able to offer significant opportunities for career development and mobility.
We are currently looking for a Brand Social Responsibility Category Manager.
The position is based in Luxembourg. It will report professionally to the Global Brands BSR Director and managerially with the Category Global Marketing Director.
The position, part of the Global Brands BSR function, is responsible for the Category Brand Social Responsibility, supporting the Category Global Marketing team to enhance brand equity and trust by leveraging on social responsibility brand-building activities in full alignment with Global Brands BSR approach, guidelines and methodology.
CATEGORY BSR PLAN:
• Is responsible to translate Global Brands BSR guidelines into specific projects, activities, and develop and implement an approach to the reference Category on the basis of Brands features supporting Category objectives achievement, needs and priorities
• Develop and deploy the BSR Category Strategic Plan in continuous alignment with Global Brands BSR, Global Marketing Direction team to fulfill brand communication objectives working on development of the BSR activities and projects (substance) to bring Brand Purpose into life, BSR elements and Communication elements
• In full cooperation with Global Marketing team and in close cooperation and interacting with Area and Regional levels, to activate & coordinate the Category BSR initiatives involving all the stakeholders necessary at central and local level even connecting with external partners
• Be the champion of the BSR agenda of the Category, proactively identifying initiatives and projects to continuously improve BSR strategies of the Category.
• Collaborate with Global Marketing team to identify and develop meaningful activities on BSR related topics
• Develop and implement BSR communication framework, including creative concept, content, editorial plan in collaboration with Global Marketing team and Media team
CATEGORY BSR REFERENCE:
• Contribute to build up the know-how process on BSR topics for the Category, following the Global Brands BSR defined approach
• Monitor key Category BSR trends, regularly updating Global Brands BSR and Global Marketing Directions on relevant insights
• In full cooperation with Consumer&Shopper Understanding fuction to fuel and integrate BSR related research into the adequate research funnel to monitor the evolution of Trust in the reference category, assess and track the impact of BSR initiatives
• Monitor, in full alignment with Media and Global Marketing team, the communications/activations performances focusing on BSR elements by tracking and reporting the main remarkable BSR KPIs
• Is the referent for internal stakeholders on Category Brand reputational aspects related to BSR, contribute to develop the community management/moderator guidelines and to manage the inquiries received on the Global Brand social media supporting Category Digital Mktg teams.
• Participate at Category Institutional tables (Global Category Review, Category Board,..) as Category BSR representative
Who we are looking for:
• MSc in Communication, Marketing or related fields
• Extensive professional experience (+ 10 years) within PR, Communication or CSR fields, Marketing (not a must)
• Proven experience in managing and coordinating different stakeholders, and different partners (agencies, providers, ONG… across several geographies
• Strong presentation skills, natural positive leadership and very good standing with proven experiences into managing stakeholders’ expectations while being recognized as a strong team player
• Strong skills in terms of agility, analysis and synthesis, adaptability to change, business focused and entrepreneurial mindset
• Strong project management, excellent intrapersonal skills
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Fluent in English is mandatory
• Any other language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.