Brand Manager, Nutella, Tic Tac
Job Location: Almaty
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
- Define with Local Sales and align with CIS area targets the budget for the sales volumes of the product lines
- Define parts of annual activity grid within collaboration with Regional marketing, Media, CSU and Finance team to meet strategic and tactical goals of annual Budget plan
- Drawing up the sales plans for the various products in their different forms and presentations, detailing the promotional activities to be carried out during the various phases
- Make recommendations on competitive positions and strategy for the assigned product at Local level the process of brands’ SKUs choice based on the business priorities and specific of KZ market
- Ensure that the marketing strategies are coordinated and harmonized with the strategies defined by the Local sales and are also in compliance with CIS Global brand strategies.
- Media strategy implementation monitoring and control, media budget management
Who we are looking for:
- Solid experience in marketing position more than 4-7 years in international FMCG company
- Knowledge of marketing tools
- Strong organization skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working skills
- Communication skills, mechanism and techniques
- Ability to work proactively and independently.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, special programs (1C, DV).
- Computer skills (Microsoft office and presentation creation developed skills)
- English language skills – advanced
- People management experience
- Media planning principles knowledge
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.