Brand Manager Kinder SchokoBons and Local Jewels
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Luxembourgish Headquarters, we are currently looking for a Brand Manager Kinder SchokoBons and Local Jewels who will be responsible for the development and innovation of the brands and will be highly exposed to quantitative and qualitative tools of market research with the request of interpreting the learning and making them actionable. In this role, you will manage a team composed by 1 JR Brand Manager.
At Ferrero, you’ll discover an employer that truly cares for the interests of its people: as such we are recognized as an employer of choice in 17 countries, Forbes RepTrak Worlds 26th Most Reputable Company, Trendence 33rd Europe's Ideal 500 Employers and 54 Universums World's Most Attractive Employers. As we grow around the world, we are able to offer significant opportunities for career development and mobility.
As a Brand Manager joining our team of Kinder SchokoBons and Local Jewels, you will be responsible for:
- Team Management – You will manage a JR Brand Manager
- Global Brand Strategy and Innovation – Supporting the Marketing Manager in setting the strategic guidelines and defining performance objectives (3 years plan), being an active contributor to the industrialization phase with impact on full marketing mix
- Project Development – Aligning, coordinating and getting the full commitment of all the key stakeholders (R&D, Packaging, Technical Department and CSU), to ensure the implementation and monitoring of the whole process through full post campaign reviews
- Cross Country Coordination - Depending on launch phasing, you will collaborate with Area Marketing Managers and BUs to define together a successful launch plan and support Marketing Manager in developing a global activity grid
- Consumer Research – You will brief the Research Department, prepare and take part to the research field activities and deeply analyze the results, to identify and propose opportunities of marketing mix fine-tuning
- ADV & Packaging Design - You will support the Marketing Manager in the coordination of the Global Brand campaign development, leveraging best practices and managing agencies and creating packaging design
- Competition Monitoring – You will conduct global marketplace analysis, monitoring new launches, looking for input and new trends
- Budget Management – You will monitor the costs vs budget and, if necessary, implement corrective actions
Who we are looking for:
You will bring your 3-6 years of experience in FMCG Marketing, together with your multi-markets and multicultural understanding. Being a dynamic, flexible, proactive and results oriented person, you will contribute to the Group achievements using your strong communication and influencing skills, together with your project management capability.
Last but not least, you have an analytical mindset and a financial understanding, and an excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Nielsen/IRI/Euromonitor DBs.
Are you able to carry on this new adventure in a fluent English? Then, you are our ideal candidate and we are looking forward to receiving your application!
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.