Brand Manager Kinder Creamy&Tronky
Job Location: luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a talented Brand Manager who will be responsible for the management and expansion of an existing portfolio while contributing to the development of the range.
In this role, you will mainly intervene on the tropical portfolio and snacking opportunities, being highly exposed to quantitative and qualitative tools of market research with the request of interpreting the learning and making them actionable.
The position is based in Luxembourg.
Global Brand Strategy and Innovation:
- Support the Marketing Manager in the strategic process of global guideline settings and definition of performance objectives entering the 3 years plan
- Active contribution to the industrialization phase with impact on full marketing mix
- Align and coordinate all the key stakeholders (Staff, R&D, Quality, Finance, Packaging, Technical Departments, Sales Business Development, Nutritionists, Area Marketing, Marketing BUs, Legal Department, CSU Media & Digital Teams, BSR and IA&CC), engaging colleagues to get their full commitment and agreement to ensure the implementation of the actions
- Monitor the whole process to ensure the achievement of the goals within the scheduled timing
Cross Country Coordination:
- Collaborate with Area Marketing and BU colleagues to define together a successful launch plan or to evaluate new roll-out opportunities via market test and research
- Support Marketing Manager in developing a global activity grid by coordinating with Area Marketing, monitor implementation and performance
- Brief the Research Department
- Prepare and take part to the research field activities
- Deeply analyze research results, to identify and propose opportunities of marketing mix fine-tuning
ADV & Packaging Design:
- Support the Marketing Manager in the coordination of the global brand campaign development
- Create packaging design, participate in the evaluation of the works to select the winning ones and finally ensure the completion of the activities
- Coordinate the activities carried out by external suppliers
- Conduct global marketplace analysis, monitoring new launches, looking for input and new trends
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Tropical Area looking for inputs and new trends
- Monitor the costs versus budget and, if necessary, implement corrective actions
- Create requisitions for goods and services acquired and ensure the completion of the process (SAP)
Who we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing (a Degree in Marketing is considered as a plus)
- Expertise of FMCG and Brand Marketing environment
- Multi markets and culture understanding
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Analytical and financial skills
- Result orientation and project management capability
- Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines
- IT Skills: PC command, Nielsen/IRI, SAP is a plus
- English fluent
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.