Brand Manager Kinder
Job Location: Luxembourg
Job Location: Senningerberg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role
For our Ferrero Head Quarters in Luxembourg we are currently looking for a Brand Manager based in Luxembourg who will be working on the Region Africa Levante.
- Providing information for the definition process of brand targets, sales mix, net sales, gross margin and marketing contribution for the assigned brands;
- Providing information to define volumes and sales value budget;
- Supporting in managing advertising, promotion, research and market analyses cost;
- Verifying former price lists and evaluating the right product mix that would allow budgeted objectives achievement proposing right price list for approval:
- Sharing with Region Marketing Manager new product development (NPD) strategy for approval, leading related projects;
- Communicating the media plan brief to the media planning responsibles;
- Monitoring and controling the outputs related to brand plans;
- Supervising material development activities;
- Evaluating with Region Marketing Manager and Country Trade Marketing Manager, the “state of work” for promotions, sponsorships or co-marketing activities;
- Cooperating with the Legal Department to deliver required information in order to set up promotions and sponsorships related contracts;
- Performing periodical alignments with the Sales Force and the Trade Marketing unit, to evaluate current projects efficiency, competitors’ behavior and operating activities performed at the points of sale;
- Participating in proposal, implementation (e.g. brief) and follow up of strategic projects, e.g. studies which deal with strategic issues such as Exploratory subjects, Uses & Habits, Insights, Brand positioning;
- Regularly overseeing and monitoring the Profit and Loss single items and global result, in order to suggest and manage possible countermeasures;
- Sales / Consumer KPIs monitoring and follow-up (e.g. monthly / regular analysis of market / panel data and proposal of the so what / action plan);
- Sharing ad hoc surveys to evaluate brand image, customers’ behavior, taste and preference, along with promotional activities’ outcomes;
- Coordination with Supply Chain leveraging on S&OP system;
- Stocks anlysis an action plan to preserve freshness and avoid out of stock;
- Quality/freshnss analysis.
Who we are looking for:
- At least a Bachelor degree in a relevant field;
- 4-6 years of marketing experience within FMCG sector;
- Analytical mindset;
- Ability to work in a matrix environment;
- Ability to coordinate with different functions and levels of the organization and working across departments in the regional scope;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English and French;
- Any other language is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.