B2B Controlling Specialist
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for a B2B Controlling Specialist, who will be dedicated to our Hazelnut Company division and will directly report to the Hazelnut Company Controlling Manager.
Within the Finance team dedicated to our Hazelnut Company division, you will be responsible for a wide range of Controlling activities, taking care of the following:
- Support key account team by calculating sales pricing for the B2B deals on time;
- Providing analysis about margin in Deal level and improve understanding of margin management in key account team;
- Preparing yearly budget and medium-term planning according to the Company guidelines and objectives;
- Developing periodic forecasts according to Company guidelines and objectives;
- Providing analysis and interpretation of statistical and accounting information in order to evaluate costing analysis against budget, forecast and previous years;
- Focus on analysis area, in particular on: analyzing costs and advising on potential risk and opportunities, analyzing and allocating Cost Centers and analyzing variances and Reports development;
- Elaborate all relevant scenarios: Strategic Plan, Budget, Forecasts at HCo level (Turkey, Italy and Chile);
- Perform Profitability Analysis by different level of details;
- Assist for the End Closing the reporting and accruals activities and on the daily basis, the monitoring of the purchasing flow and the upload of the standard costs;
- Managing the SAP Controlling Module, Month End reporting calendar and procedures;
- Supporting the area of receivables and accounts payable, billing and invoicing, as well as client’s credit analysis, aging preparation, payment analysis and reconciliation;
- Supporting general, suppliers’ and clients’ administration activities, reporting on fixed assets, on inventory movements and other related activities;
- Collecting information and being one of the contacts for internal and external audits;
- Manage Internal and External Financial Reporting on monthly basis.
To go in more depth on your future responsibilities, you can find below a detailed description of the main tasks:
Financial & Managerial Closing:
- Managing all the figures of the Group: PS cycle, Budget, SAF, Closures;
- Supervise monthly closures and ensures the respect of deadlines;
- Improve analysis and simulation related to the monthly rolling forecasts;
- Provide on regular basis an update on cost @ value chain situation;
- Provision of Stock Devaluation in accordance with Group guidelines;
- Provision of Forex Exchange Gain/Loss for raw material Hedging.
Financial & Managerial Reporting:
- Responsible for the monthly financial reporting for the managerial closing;
- Ensure data integrity between interface of different systems;
- Stock analysis: monthly consolidation at group level and value chain calculation.
B2B Operational activities:
- Support business decisions with pricing and data analysis;
- Follow up on the business planned new initiatives & projects;
- Support Preparation and delivery of Business Review;
- Upload standard cost of raw material;
- Supervising of Credit/Debit Note for raw material flow.
Who we are looking for:
You are our ideal candidate if you match with the following characteristics:
- Bachelor's Degree;
- 4-7 years of experience in similar positions;
- Ideally work experience in FMCG industry and in an international business environment;
- Knowledge and strong interests in financial analysis preparation, accounting, planning, taxes, or administration preferred;
- Team-working attitude;
- Proactive and autonomous approach;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving approach.
- Strong computing skills;
- SAP knowledge will be considered a plus.
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand and great organisational skills on the other, are the key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a team member and build good relations with stakeholders on all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment and embedding new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become a high performer here.