Associate Brand Manager, Nutella
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and curious Associate Brand Manager (ABM) to join our Core Nutella team. The Associate Brand Manager will have the opportunity to work on an iconic brand and help shape the future of the everyday Nutella business. The ABM will help drive the business by leading and executing projects that help drive household penetration and top-of-mind awareness.
This role is based out of our North American HQ in Parsippany, NJ, and will report to the Brand Manager - Nutella.
- Provide in-depth market and brand analysis to assist Brand Management in formulating brand strategy within a fast-moving consumer packaged goods category.
- Constantly monitor, track, and provide updates on brand performance and initiatives.
- Understand and interpret qualitative and quantitative research for business purposes.
- Support the Innovation Lead with artwork development.
- Support development of consumer activation plans and manage execution.
- Lead projects from planning stage to execution and final assessment to achieve brand objectives and goals.
- Prepare and create engaging, meaningful, and persuasive presentations
- Work cross functionally with Trade marketing, Sales and Supply Chain to assist in the planning and execution of new initiatives.
- Collaborate with the legal department to safeguard company and use of its assets in interactions with third parties.
- Maximize value with third party vendors (i.e.: graphic design agencies, research agencies, etc.), obtaining required output while minimizing costs.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business; Master’s degree in Business is a plus
- 1 – 3 experience in consumer-packaged goods brand marketing
- Experience working with consumer data; i.e. IRI, ACNielsen
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Experience with Budget Management, and exposure to P&L management is a plus
- Exposure and understanding of differences between various classes of trade
- Product packaging development knowledge is a plus
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within scheduled timelines
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.