Associate Brand Manager, Keebler
Job Location: Chicago
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Associate Brand Manager - Keebler will join a growing team responsible for monitoring, assessing, and driving the cookies brand performance in the marketplace. In this role you will use your knowledge of the retail trade structure as know-how for each class of trade to enable a more complete understanding of the business and factor in the development of new channel initiatives.
This position will be based in our Chicago, IL office.
- In-depth market and brand analysis to assist the Keebler Team with formulating brand strategy within a fast-moving consumer packaged goods category
- Possesses solid project management skills from planning stage to execution and final assessment in order to achieve brand objectives and goals
- Prepares and creates engaging, meaningful, and persuasive presentations
- Capacity to understand and interpret qualitative and quantitative research for business purposes
- Constantly monitors and tracks brand performance and initiatives
- Maintains full understanding of the competitive environment to assess impact on business
- Support innovation lead with artwork development
- Support development of consumer activation plans and manage execution
- Inter-departmental engagement with Trade marketing, Sales and Supply Chain to assist in the planning and execution of new initiatives
- Collaboration with legal department to safeguard company and use of its assets in interactions with third parties
- Able to efficiently manage relations with third party vendors (i.e.: graphic design agencies, research agencies, etc.), obtaining required output while minimizing costs
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business; Master’s degree in Business is a plus
- 1-3 years’ experience in consumer-packaged goods brand marketing
- Excellent analytical skills upon which to base decision-making
- Experience working in CPG
- Experience working with consumer data; i.e. IRI, ACNielsen
- Team player able to effectively interact and work with various functional departments
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook; SAP knowledge a plus
- Exposure and understanding of differences between various classes of trade.
- Product packaging development knowledge is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.