Associate Brand Manager - Fannie May Chocolate
Job Location: Chicago
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
In the Assistant Brand Manager role you'll make an impact in contributing to formulating the brand’s short and long-term marketing objectives and strategies across all wholesale business channels (FDM, Club, C-store). You'll need to leverage Premium Chocolate category sales as well as qualitative and quantitative research analytics to inform brand decision-making, bring product innovations to market and develop/execute consumer marketing campaigns.
As Associate Brand Manager you'll get a chance to show your adaptability, creative thinking and problem solving skills when prioritizing daily demands and multi-tasking across multiple projects.
As a member of the brand team, you'll be actively included with Trade Marketing, Sales, Category Management, Product Development, Supply Planning and Analytics teams.
This position is HYBRID requiring 3 days in office.
- Monitor and track brand performance and provide routine performance updates for Brand Team and Sr. Leadership
- Assist in the development and implementation of a 360-degree marketing support plan and ensure brand consistency across all consumer touchpoints
- Partner with the internal design team to manage the creative development process of brand assets required for marketing campaigns
- Partner with the sales team to deliver assets required for item sell-in and setup (i.e. selling story, product imagery, ecom content, etc.)
- Manage relationships and projects with external agency partners (e.g. media, shopper marketing, branding, public relations, research agencies, etc.)
- Prepare and present engaging and persuasive presentations
- Maintain the product price list and develop nonseasonal and seasonal product spec sheets for sales teams and customers
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years brand experience (CPG experience a plus)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with consumer sales data (e.g. IRI, Neilson)
- Strong presentation skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please note that all Ferrero employees in Chicago are required to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19. If you accept an offer of employment from Ferrero, you are expected to abide by Ferrero’s Commercial COVID-19 Vaccination Guidelines and General Procedures, a copy of which will be provided to you upon hire.