Associate Brand Manager, Crunch
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The Associate Brand Manager, Crunch will play a key role in monitoring, assessing and driving overall brand performance for the iconic Crunch brand. As part of the Crunch team, you will have the opportunity to lead and participate in a broad scope of projects and initiatives.
This position will be based in our North American Headquarters located in Parsippany, NJ, and will report directly into the Senior Brand Manager, Crunch.
- Market and brand analysis to assist in formulating brand strategy.
- Monitor and track brand performance and initiatives.
- Support the development of consumer activation plans and manage execution.
- Work cross-functionally with Trade marketing, Sales and Supply Chain in the planning and execution of new initiatives.
- Collaboration with legal department to safeguard company and use of its assets in interactions with third parties
- Efficiently manage relations with third party vendors (i.e.: graphic design agencies, research agencies, etc.), to drive results minimizing costs.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s degree in Business is a plus
- 1+ years of experience in consumer packaged goods (CPG) brand marketing
- Experience working with consumer data, i.e., IRI, ACNielsen
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects from start to finish.
- Exposure to P&L management and Financial Analysis is a plus
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook; SAP knowledge a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.