Associate Brand Manager - Butterfinger+ portfolio (Seasonal & Assortments)
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Associate Brand Manager for the Butterfinger+ portfolio (Seasonal & Assortments) which includes Butterfinger, Crunch, Baby Ruth, Raisinets and 100 Grand mainstream chocolate confections. The Associate Brand Manager will be responsible for monitoring, assessing and driving mainstream chocolate brand performance in the marketplace to ensure delivery against budget. The ideal candidate will possess good knowledge of the retail trade structure as know-how of each class of trade will enable a more complete understanding of the business and factor in the development of new channel initiatives. This position will be based in our Parsippany, NJ office and report to the Senior Brand Manager.
- Deliver Category, Competitive, Brand, Channel, and Customer reports for all 4 Big Seasons (Halloween, Holidays, Valentine's Day, and Easter) & Everyday Assortments
- PROJECT CHAMPION
- Brief the Creative Design Agency to create new packs across the different seasons
- Lead renders creation with creative design agency
- Lead Display development across the different seasons
- Lead mockups development (with mockup agency) for new products
- Support the Team by developing the seasonal brochure and selling story
- Support the creation/approval process with Legal
- Review and approve Artworks
- Work on new products and displays briefs creation
- Provide support with e-Commerce Seasonal and Assortments range development and management
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND EVERYDAY REPORTING
- Manage the A&P Budget tracking
- Deliver daily shipment reporting to the Team
- Quality tracking and troubleshooting
- Meetings to attend (and lead in some cases):
- Weekly Team Meetings
- Cross-functional meetings
- Stage gate meetings
- Trade Marketing weekly meetings
- IBP/Forecasting Meetings
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in business and/or related area; MBA is a plus
- 2+ years’ experience in CPG, particularly in brand marketing
- Excellent analytical skills and experience working with consumer data; i.e. IRI, ACNielsen upon which to base decision-making
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within scheduled timelines
- Experience with Budget and P&L Management
- Team player able to effectively interact and work with various functional departments; strong internal network is a plus
- Passion, energy, detail oriented and drive to work with world-class brands
- Must be self-motivated and exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit
- Adaptable to foreign cultures; foreign language knowledge is a plus (i.e.: Italian and/or Spanish)
- Excellent software skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook; SAP knowledge is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.