Assistant Brand Manager, Kinder Innovation (SEA, HK/TW)
Job Location: Singapore
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for leading the management of Kinder innovation for SEA cluster, being in charge of planning and executing the annual plans for the brands across 8 markets: Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan and Hong Kong. The role integrates marketing effort in the areas of biscuit category, innovation, new categories management, e-commerce, social responsibility projects and others.
- Support of a marketing strategy through data analysis and recommendation of action plans to drive brand growth, development and course-correction of brand plans across respective markets
- Effective management and timely execution of all brand marketing activities across markets
- Ongoing monthly tracking and update of brand performance, including performance in sales and comprehensive understanding, tracking and sharing of competitor activities across markets
- Development of brand short- and mid-term objectives and targets, including identification of market opportunities for new products, formats and initiatives, and working alongside Ferrero Area and Region teams on the assessment and commercialization
- Work closely with the Region Marketing team to share and obtain best practices, provide and request information as needed
- Develop brief and media strategy across markets. Manage and execute media plans, working closely with media agency to establish and manage social media calendar and activations
- Work closely with relevant teams to track and update stakeholders on the production, stock situation and launch timelines across markets
- Manage carefully multiple RDP/packaging projects for the brand and keep all stakeholders and management team regularly updated on the progress of RDP development, flagging issues on time
- Ensure all artworks accuracy and timely approval
- Develop and adapt POSMs, working very closely with the creative agency and trade marketing team
- Manage on-pack designs and premiums, working closely with related departments to ensure items closely adhere to legal and quality requirement
- Develop consumer promotions, monitor implementation of activity grids
- Oversee brand budgets and provide updates on brand financials as needed, manage POs, invoices and ensure accurate and timely payments
Who we are looking for:
- University degree
- 6+ years of relevant experience in FMCG Marketing, NPD experience is considered a strong plus
- Knowledge of the Asia region, in terms of consumers and FMCG dynamics
- Strong marketing fundamentals and project management skillset
- Solid analytical ability and cognitive thought
- Agility and capability of adapting / multi-tasking in a fast paced and continuously changing environment
- High sense of responsibility and proactivity, anticipation of issues and proposal of solutions
- Strong commercial mindset, ability to collaborate across functions and with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.