Assistant Brand Manager Kinder
Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Istanbul based Assistant Brand Manager Kinder who will be directly reporting to Marketing Manager Kinder. The responsibilities and the qualifications are mentioned below:
Directly reporting to the Region Marketing Manager Kinder, if you are willing to be a part of a team who works on various projects to contribute to this love brand’s strategy and vision, then do not hesitate to apply!
- You will develop and execute brand marketing plan across all elements of the marketing mix (consumer promotion, digital execution etc.)
- You will coordinate preparation of market analysis, consumer research and monitor competitive activity to understand brand issues and market opportunities
- You will perform market and consumer KPIs monitoring and follow up, from getting data to defining the action plan
- You will coordinate all projects with both internal and external resources to achieve results (advertising agencies, market research, production planning, trade activities and sales team)
- You will track and report the budget regularly
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferably at least 1 year experience
- Advanced analytical and planning skills with problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Solid presentational and organizational skills
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Nielsen & Ipsos tracking know-how is an asset
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.