Area Sales Manager - NSW
Job Location: Sydney
Sydney, Western Suburbs
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
We are seeking an energetic and results-driven Area Sales Manager to maximise sales opportunities through the effective management of their territory and merchandising team. You will be responsible to visit a range of retailers within your defined territory including grocery, mass, and tier 1 independent stores. Leverage your relationships with customer managers to gain and maintain offsite locations to build award winning POS and spectaculars.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will be required to:
- Manage a team of up to 8 Merchandisers; defining priorities and operational plans
- Meet and exceed KPIs including "perfect store"
- Build eye catching displays and maintain stock on shelf, gondola ends and off-locations
- Plan merchandising initiatives and services in the area
- Coach and mentor your team to support continued growth
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers in store
- Identify and propose development and business growth opportunities
- Ensure compliance of all WHS procedures
- Oversee the Western Suburbs
Do you have what it takes?
- Must hold a valid Australian driver's licence
- 3-5 years' experience within territory or sales management within FMCG
- Confident communicator with the ability to influence and build relationships
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Resilient, driven and determined to succeed
- Must be physically fit to safely carry out duties such as heavy lifting
- Experience working in the grocery channel is essential
- Experience managing a small team is highly regarded
- Tertiary qualification preferable within business-related field
Culture & Benefits
- Competitive benefits and remuneration
- Package includes an all expenses paid company car, iPhone, laptop and iPad
- Bonus incentive of up to 10%
- Local and international opportunities to progress and relocate
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- A day off to celebrate your birthday
- Confidential Counselling and Support EAP program for employees and family members
- Receive regular monthly feedback and development reviews
- High performance culture supported by an experienced management team
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Thanks to your global thinking, strategic mindset and innovation approach you will develop effective strategies and implement marketing around the world. Balancing your drive with an analytical approach should help you to develop insight-based concepts to implement. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is individual, team and organization based, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and cross-functionally with regional and global colleagues.
How to Apply:
To discover the joy of working with Ferrero, click 'Apply'. If you wish to find out more or have any questions, then please contact our HR/Recruitment team at Internalcommunication.email@example.com
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.