Area Europe Commercial Controller
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are currently looking for an Area Europe Commercial Controller, reporting to Area Europe Commercial Controlling Manager supporting Area CFO and Area CBO in the financial analysis and planning.
- Strategic Plan preparation;
- Planning scenarios analysis and consistency checks;
- Consolidation of forecasts and comments of weekly sales estimation;
- Monthly closing analysis and presentations;
- Templates preparation for the alignment meetings between countries and Area;
- Coordination and Collection of documents from countries according to the Group Governance;
- Support the preparation of reporting and ad hoc analysis;
- Presentations for Europe Area Board and other institutional meetings.
Who we are looking for:
- MSc in Finance, Economics or related;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in commercial controlling in a structured multinational company;
- FMCG industry experience is considered an asset;
- Result oriented and problem solver skills;
- Strong team player;
- Able to work in a complex matrix organization.
- HFM/Essbase/SAP knowledge is an asset;
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly in Excel.
- Fluent in English;
- Any other language will be considered as a plus.