Area Commercial Quality Support Europe
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQ in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Commercial Quality Specialist Area Europe.
This is an opportunity to work in a central HQ Role for the Area of Europe.
As part of the Area Commercial Quality team, you will be exposed to decision and policy making.
Moreover, from this role requires daily interactions with different Markets and Group functions (i.e. Quality, Marketing, Industrial, Supply Chain).
Overall Quality Management
- Takes part in Area governance mechanisms (i.e. Area Quality Board, Monthly Quality updates with regions, Quality Reviews with Area Marketing, Supply Chain, thematic workshops with regional quality teams, etc.);
- Takes part in new Projects related to the development of the quality in Europe;
- Supports in monitoring performances / KPIs and improving Quality level;
- Relates with local quality teams on a regular basis to monitor overall quality performances (e.g. collects local feedbacks, schedules updates / follow up meetings, defines timing/recurrence of meetings, etc.);
- Assists in developing quality projects within the Area Europe;
- Ensures harmonization of activities between the different Countries;
- Assists local quality teams in the implementation of Group Quality guidelines and methodologies;
- Provides feedbacks and improvements to Central teams in case of non-effective application of identified rules and methodologies at local level;
- Supports the Area’s Quality Manager in the management of critical nonconformities/incidents;
- Assists local teams in root cause analysis of occurred problems and plays the role of liaison with Group Quality functions when required;
Local Team Support
- Assists local quality teams in making correct use and mastering Group reporting tools and develops reports to the Area Quality team as per established templates;
- Assists local quality teams in the correct implementation of Group commercial quality methodologies;
- Assists in the training of newly hired people in local quality teams on Group methodologies and reporting tools.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Quality or Marketing or other related fields;
- At least 3 years of work experience in Quality or commercial operations at a major FMCG multinational;
- Previous experience in Commercial Quality, Trade Marketing or Marketing in a local or central role;
- Experience in international environments with a matrix organizational structure;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English; other languages like French, German or Italian will be considered a plus;
- Able to use the main informatic tools and comfortable with IT databases (i.e. Power BI); understanding and use of statistic software will be considered a plus;
- Presentation skills to achieve stakeholders’ engagement;
- Team work approach;
- Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence with a result-oriented approach;
- Ethical and strong personal values.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.