Analista de Tecnología 3
Job Location: San Jose Iturbide
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
At Ferrero we work with great ideas to win the hearts of many families around the world, and you can be part of the team that contributes to making Ferrero brands even more extraordinary. We are currently looking for a Technology Analyst to ensure the correct use of the product recipe and that the products at the end of the production line meet the requirements of the sales group to achieve the indicators
- In this role you will be responsible for collaborating with the senior technologist in the elaboration of specifications, methods and ranges of work, standards and tools for quality in order to guarantee the application of technological procedures,
- You will provide support in conducting industrial tests through planning activities, data analysis and writing test reports.
- Identify areas of opportunity for the products within your reach and in collaboration with other areas to generate solutions.
- You will contribute in guaranteeing the guarantee of freshness, costs, organoleptic and aesthetics of the products.
- Manage solutions for the quality manager in case of non-conformities.
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate in the area of raw materials and finished products in case of identifying areas of opportunity.
- Share with the teams the basic concept and importance of technology in the line to implement the technological culture and quality of the products.
- You will manage CAPEX or line improvement projects in collaboration with other production areas.
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor's Degree in Food Chemistry or similar.
• At least 2 years of experience in similar roles.
• Previous experience in production processes and technology.
• Ability to work in a multifunctional way.
• Dynamic and proactive approach.
• Fluency in English
• Organization analysis and planning skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are devoted to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.