Accounts Payable and Receivable Manager
Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for an Istanbul based Transaction Operation Manager who will be reporting to the Financial Transaction Manager.
In this role, you will be collaborating with a well-established and highly functioning Finance team while supervising a team of specialists.This pivotal positions will require high level of attention to details and excellent stakeholders management skills.
If you are a passionate and curious finance professional, looking for a unique professional experience in the world of hazelnut and chocolate within an international and dynamic organization, then this might be the best opportunity to become a part of our family! Apply now and start your journey!
• You will manage month-end and year-end closing activities
• You will be responsible for scanning, validating and posting of invoices
• You will reconcile the purchase order or goods/service receipts; and monitor the approval processes when required
• You will manage vendor and customer reconciliation process
• You will manage relations with BPO service provider and supervise daily activities and control all relevant reports of Business Partner Outsource (BPO)
• You will ensure compliance with Group procedures and local legislation
• You will prepare standard department reports and ad hoc reports for management
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Proven performance records in a relevant position preferably with +8 years of experience
• Advanced level of English both written and spoken
• Good knowledge of ERP system (SAP FI is the one we use internally)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.