Accounting & Credit Control Specialist
Job Location: Innsbruck
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you want to be part of our Ferrero Family, this role can be interesting for you! As a finance professional, you will support our Finance Team in managing the receivables and the related accounting matters.
• Active role in receivables management dealing with customer reclamation, dunning procedures, and setting credit limit.
• Main reference for credit control, analyzing customer payment behavior (aging analysis) and discount calculation.
• Support for ongoing accounting (shared service) and contact person for queries
• Liaise with various internal stakeholders (sales/supply chain) to timely solve any issues related to orders and claims.
• Ensuring high data quality through e.g. completeness and plausibility checks
• Participation in projects (process optimisation, dunning, digitalisation)
• Creation and maintenance of customer master data.
Who we are looking for:
• You have completed commercial training and / or training as an accountant
• You have professional experience in the field of accounting, ideally also credit control
• A trustworthy, conscientious and accurate way of working is a matter of course for you
• You have a hands-on mentality, work proactively and have very good communication and teamwork skills
• You get along well with Excel and are not afraid to familiarize yourself with other programmes
• Very good SAP knowledge is an advantage
• Very good written and spoken German, good English skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.