Accounting & Credit Control Specialist
Job Location: Innsbruck
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you want to be part of our Ferrero Family, this role can be interesting for you! As a Master Data Manager you will support our Finance Team in projects related to creation and maintenance of master data.
- Creation and maintenance of master data in relation to customer, supplier, condition data, price lists
- Ensuring high data quality through e.g. completeness and plausibility checks
- Evaluation of existing processes and ongoing optimisation
- Carrying out organisational and administrative tasks
- Supporting the department management
Who we are looking for:
- Completed commercial vocational training or comparable qualifications - accountant's examination advantageous
- First experience in master data maintenance an advantage
- Trustworthy, conscientious and accurate way of working
- High degree of initiative and problem-solving ability
- Very good communication and teamwork skills
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Very good SAP knowledge would be an advantage
- Very good written and spoken English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.