Accountant Assistant (Kjeldsens Limited)
Job Location: Hong Kong
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
• Perform daily routine A/P duties, including payments, journal entries; vouchers and filing.
• Liaise with vendors and/or relevant departments regarding payment and expense claim
• Assist month-end closing and management reporting
• Prepare and reconcile transactions for audit purposes;
• Maintain proper documentation of financial records and reports;
• Other ad-hoc tasks as required
Who we are looking for:
• Tertiary education
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience preferred
• Fresh graduates will be also considered
• HKAAT member or HKICPA / ACCA student member is an advantage
• Well versed in MS office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is a must
• Knowledge of SAP is an asset
• Proficiency in both written; spoken English & Chinese, Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
• Initiative, independent and good communication skill
• Willing to work under pressure
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.