Warehouse Supervisor - Fannie May
Job Location: Northlake, IL
Fannie May Confections Brands, Inc. is a leading, premium American chocolate brand and retail chain now part of the Ferrero family. Ferrero is the world’s third largest confectionery company and a major player within the CPG space. It is home to leading brands including Ferrero Rocher®, Nutella®, Kinder Surprise®, Tic Tac®, Butterfinger®, Crunch® and Baby Ruth®.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for operating as the key liaison between external suppliers and internal stakeholders. This includes Production leads, Fannie May truck drivers and all hourly personnel. The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring supplier compliance to all Fannie May policies and procedures, including meeting the production schedule and ensuring that all products meet all specifications and quality requirements. This position will work 10-12 hour shifts on Thursday - Sunday and will be based in Northlake, IL.
- Manage all hourly associates in the warehouse as well as drivers
- Communicate daily with Warehouse Manager and Supervisors as well as external customers
- Resolve any HR issues
- Ensure the following:
- Payroll and Warehouse Management System (WMS) transactions are done on a daily basis
- Facility is secured at the end of the shift
- All safety and quality guidelines are followed
Who we are looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience with warehouse supervision
- Experience with Syspro/SAP preferred
- Forklift and electric pallet jack certifications or ability to obtain
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.