Trade & Shopper Marketing Specialist
Job Location: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you are crazy about our Brands and products, understanding the mission of bringing joy and indulgence to our consumers and want to be part of this incredible process, this role can be interesting for you! As a Trade & Shopper Marketing Specialist you will support the Trade & Shopper Marketing dept. in harmonizing Marketing and Sales strategies in order to obtain the best layout of our products in the point of sales, the proper stock and to enable the best experience for our shoppers.
The Trade & Shopper Marketing dept. consists of several teams that contribute to its overall mission and goals. By joining Ferrero, you will have the chance to contribute to:
Category Activation Management:
- Defines with the Marketing dept. the category budget (volumes and promo investments) related to the Modern Channel
- Creates and carries out sell-in and sell-out strategies
- Implements the category activation plans
- Supports the sales plans’ preparation
- Monitors performance.
Category & Shopper Marketing Management:
- Builds in-depth knowledge of shoppers’ drivers and purchasing barriers through the “path to purchase” (pre-tail, tail, post-tail)
- Analyses shopper insights to create category business development opportunities
- Defines guidelines for all the Retail Mix elements
- Develops projects on shopping experience innovation.
Customer Analysis and Pricing Management:
- Analyses clients’ trends and pinpoints opportunity areas
- Supports the Marketing dept. in defining pricing strategies
- Coordinates the turnover planning tools, the promo turnover and client-specific investments
- Analyses key-quality indicators, developing methods aimed at evaluating the interrelation between quality and turnover.
Modern Trade Customer Marketing:
- Analyses the category potential for customers and Ferrero, evaluating growth opportunities
- Proposes the customer-related development strategy
- Develops tools and actions in order to strengthen the relationship with customers and consumers
- Guides during the strategic planning phases of the Modern Channel.
Who we are looking for:
- Master's Degree in Economics/Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience in Marketing or Trade & Shopper Marketing depts
- Experience in the FMCG market would be a plus
- Understanding of different markets and cultures
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word)
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot table, v-look up)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.