Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist to join our growing North America talent team. In this role you will support Talent Acquisition Managers by identifying and assessing passive candidates for current and future openings. The position will sit in our North America Headquarters located in Parsippany, NJ with the opportunity to work in a hybrid onsite/remote work model.
In this role you will:
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Manager/s to develop and execute sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruitment goals for current and upcoming openings
- Attend Recruitment Strategy Meetings to understand and develop an ideal candidate profile, the positions impact on the business and career path
- Phone screen candidates to assess skills, competencies, aptitude, cultural fit, compensation expectations and interest level
- Leverage CRM (Candidate Relationship Management) tool to build and maintain talent pools and relationships with prospective candidates
- Provide weekly status reports to Talent Acquisition Manager/s regarding candidate pipeline status and market insights
- Track conversion rates of sourced candidates that have advanced to interviews, offers and hires
- Promote employer branding on social media platforms
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience sourcing talent in a fast-paced agency or corporate environment
- Experience developing and executing sourcing strategies (via social media, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.)
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships with prospective candidates
- Hunter, relationship builder, consultative partner eager to further develop and advance in the Talent space
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.