Simulation Systems & Analysis specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a talented candidate for a position as Simulation Systems & Analysis specialist to be allocated in our Concept Analysis and Simulations team based in Alba
- Work in the central engineering direction collaborating with international cross functional team focusing on Innovation projects
- Develop multiphysics simulation models
- Validate modeling results with experimental data through testing, characterization, and trials.
- Work closely with technology, quality, engineering, production departments to translate findings and recommendations into best practices and implement in production.
- Provide written reports or oral presentations to management and customers.
- Supervision of external consultant activity.
- Supports internal clients by providing access to the appropriate modality of simulation to meet business objectives.
- Data collection through open literature research, proprietary reports and experimental activities such as measurement with data acquisition systems.
- Supervision of prototypes development and realization
Who we are looking for:
- A young professional with a technical academic background; graduates in Mechanical or Physics Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with finite element multiphysics modeling and translating theory to real world practice, especially thermo-fluid dynamics modeling.
- Experience with statistical and mathematical data analysis of data sets, including structured and unstructured data.
- A person passionate about innovation and food processing
- A professional able to interact with very different stakeholders and willing to enjoy in a multinational team
- A person willing to try their hand at ever new themes
- Good communication skills
As a plus:
- Experience with COMSOL
- Basic knowledge in 3D CAD drafting
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.