Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Shift Supervisor reports to the Production Manager and supports the execution of the production plan by coordinating the line team in operational activities.
The successful applicant must be available to work 12 hour rotating shifts (including Night Shift).
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following;
- Scheduling personnel and machinery over three shifts to meet production requirements
- Supervising, motivating, coaching and training of employees to ensure production targets are met.
- Responsible for daily activities associated with the optimization of production factors (material, method, labor force and machineries)
- Responsible within the shift for all production phases within his/her area of competence
- Responsible for applying all necessary measures to avoid incidents in the workplace, and for providing measures to reduce the absences of the line employees
- Provide insight to define guidelines for the skills development for the line employees
- Production and Packaging efficiencies
- Quality assurance
- Workplace health and safety
- Maintaining stock levels for packaging and raw materials
- Participating in continuous improvement projects
- Maintain hygiene and cleanliness standards within the factory floor
Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of production processes
- People management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to direct production employees in a proactive and positive manner
- Team Player
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.