Senior Financial Reporting Analyst - Commercial
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
Our North American Finance team is growing, and we are looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst to join the team! In this role you will play a key role in driving the processes supporting Ferrero’s North American Commercial functions.
This hybrid role will be based out of our North American Headquarters in Parsippany, NJ, and will report directly to the Financial Statements & Reporting Manager – USA.
- Coordinate financial and administrative processes surrounding Fixed Asset, Inventory Management and Compliance.
- Lead External and Internal Audit execution for Fixed Asset, Inventory, and Internal Controls.
- Make recommendations and implement changes to policies and procedures to support accounting methodologies and compliance objectives.
- Ensure proper closing timelines are met for fiscal activities and proper quantitative analysis of financial data is performed.
- Ensure data integrity of financial statement information.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree or certification is preferred
- 4+ years of relevant finance experience supporting a commercial organization.
- Strong knowledge of US and International rules, standards, and procedures for financial reporting and statements; specifically, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Previous experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems; SAP experience is a plus.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, with a high emphasis on Excel.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.