Senior Digital Marketing & CRM Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Digital Marketing & CRM Manager to drive and deliver our digital strategy for all Premium Chocolate brands, including our iconic Ferrero Rocher.
The Senior Digital Marketing and CRM Manager will play a key role in the digital transformation of Ferrero China, supporting the company to evolve in a consumer centric and digital savvy organization through various test and learn initiatives.
- Define strategic guidelines on digital marketing for Premium Chocolate category, working together with Region Marketing Manager and Media Manager;
- Develop digital content linked to E-Commerce communication projects identified with our external partners.
BRAND DIGITAL STRATEGY
- Understand specific markets and channels in terms of potential, competition, consumers’ habits, and operation model in order to support the brands development;
- Actively recommend optimal leverage of owned and earned media resources on E-Commerce/New Retail and other digital platforms to optimize engagement of our shoppers and consumers;
- Contribute to the achievement of Premium Chocolate category objectives through digital marketing communication
CONTENT DESIGN AND CREATION
- Cooperate with agencies to design and create content for the product digital marketing materials;
- Follow social media guidelines and implement accordingly;
- Adjust, design and produce materials and assets for E-Commerce/New Retail platforms;
- Cooperate with agencies to design to produce social content.
DIGITAL MARKETNG COMPETENCE DEVELOPMENT
- Play a key role in building digital marketing capabilities and costantly inject knowledge about latest best practices in E-Commerce and socila media platform to the broader organization;
- Maximize co-operation, integration and interaction between agencies (media and creative) and Ferrero digital media and marketing teams.
- Actively contribute to priority initiatives aiming at engage consumers through profound knowledge and critical skills on big data & analytics;
- Lead Integrated CRM projects from pilot to roll out delivering KPI as consumer assets and consumer engagement level;
-Cooperate with CRM/membership agencies design loyalty mechanisms leveraging social content planning and consumer.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 7 years of experience as a Marketing & Communications leader - related professional experience preferably in food industry or digital agency;
- Leading experience in using social media, online tools, and/or mobile technology to promote organizational goals and mission;
- Experience of playing a key role in managing an organization’s online corporate web presence, either internal or external;
- Extensive experience in all aspects of understanding and maintaining on-line marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives;
- Strong understanding of customer (especially E-Commerce pure players) and market dynamics and requirements;
- Passionate about brands and consumer understanding;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, strong drive for results.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.