Senior Brand Manager - Ferrero Ice Cream (H/F)
Job Location : Mont Saint Aignan (France)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success, 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role :
Develop and implement the Ice Cream marketing strategy in the Region (Ferrero Rocher, Raffaello, Kinder Bueno) including the innovation launches, to achieve sales goals and profitability in the short and middle/long term. Support the Region Marketing Manager in connection both with local and central stakeholders in our ‘One Team’ way of working. Coordinate a local team of brand management.
- Participate in the definition of the medium-term strategy of its brand portfolio / projects with the Region Marketing Manager and the Central Team
- Contribute to Category Review analysis, marketing plan definition, IMC process
- Contribute to the definition of the communication strategy. Set copy strategy together with Central Team with lead on Kinder Bueno Ice Cream
- Set the media and promotional strategy, including consumer and shopper activity grids in coordination with Category and Customer managers
- Develop marketing plans for its brands, and validate the short / medium term consistency (strategy, actions, means, budget) with the overall strategy
- Manage the existing portfolio and the innovation range
- Define operational action plans and ensure the proper implementation by the local team (Sales, Trade Marketing, Supply, Finance)
Monitoring and analysis of brand performance
- Ensure the analysis and performance interpretation of its brands portfolio
- Being responsible for operating accounts (P & L) of its brands portfolio
- Ensure business monitoring, identify risk / business opportunity. Validate the corrective action plans provided by his team
- Provide reporting to Top management
- Ensure budget optimization and respect the global budget defined. Proceed to arbitration if necessary
- Show leadership for the marketing activity and behave as a project manager, with partners: Trade Marketing Dpmt, Sales, Supply Chain, Consumer and Shopper Understanding, Finance, Central Team (R&D)
- Manage the team human resources (recruitment / training / evaluation) being able to optimize it in qualitative terms (organization & skills) and quantitative (resources).
- Lead and manage the development of skills in its team.
- Relay internal communication
Required Competencies :
- Master P & L
- Master marketing and technical marketing mix
- Master internal tools and Marketing processes
- Team management
- Project management (focus on leading innovation and entrepreneurship)
- Global mindset (local transversal and international matrix stakeholders)
- Communication and influential skills
- Budget Management & Administrative
- Good level of French and English - Italian would be a plus
Who we are looking for :
- 8-10 years of marketing experience or cross (Trade Marketing / Research / Sales), with at least one significant brand management experience within the FMCG universe (about 5 yy)
- Management Experience (1-2 persons) required
- Masters advertising development
- Good knowledge of consumers and panel studies (distributor / consumer)