Senior Brand Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
To define and implement the growth strategy and marketing activities for assigned brands in the short and medium term (3 years), through brand planning and brand management processes to deliver the sales and profit, consumer and equity KPIs.
SCENARIO ANALYSES ON COMPETITION/ CONSUMERS / MARKET
- Plan activities in order to monitor and understand category, brand and competitors’ performance (Nielsen, Kantar, Equity studies, etc.).
PRODUCT LINE MARKETING STRATEGY
- Develop and recommend brand marketing strategy and initiatives, ensuring flawless implementation in accordance with the final management decisions
BUDGET AND SALES PLANNING
· Define and recommend to the Company Management team the budget for the sales volumes of the assigned product lines;
· Define and recommend to the Company Management team the budget for costs associated with the product lines, i.e. advertising, promotional costs, and costs associated with market research and analysis.
Who we are looking for:
* Solid Brand Management, Commercial and Category experience in FMCG
* Personal Leadership: Responsible for driving own results, ability to work cross-functionally, build trust and positive relationship with internal and external stekeholders
* Budget-management skills and proficiency
* Team player: Ability to inspire and influence. Able to negotiate cross-functionally at all levels
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.