Sales Forecast Manager Belux
Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
In your role as a Sales Forecast Manager, you have the responsibility to provide an accurate planning of the required product flows to customers.
- Create the yearly sales forecast based on data and figures of past fiscal years and guarantee its yearly and weekly follow-up. Ensure, suggest, and realize adjustments in function of the weekly and monthly analyses and the data coming mainly from sales
- Give essential inputs for the custom and budget volumes, related to the strategic customer plans
- Work in close collaboration with the Commercial Planner
- Ensure a correct reporting to KAM and senior sales
- Continuously analyze and compare the sales forecast and initial plan and keep an overall overview
- Support KAMs in promotional and Seasonal items volume planning
- Organize regular updates with KAMS
- Participate to company meeting with internal stakeholders: Sales (KAMs), finance, Trade Marketing, Marketing senior management and supply chain planning
- Proactive identification of risk and opportunities, with the aim to improve planning accuracy
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree level in economics, finance and/or supply chain management
- Excellent knowledge of English, Dutch & French will be considered a plus
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position or in supply chain, e.g. as a planner, preferably in the FMCG industry
- Have excellent analytical/numerical skills and a thorough knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge and experience in SAP
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Being able to easily build professional relationships with stakeholders of various levels and backgrounds all over the organization
- Show the right balance between a strong analytical mindset and a pragmatic, sales driven approach
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.