RTO / Production Shift Leader
Job Location: Manisa
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for RTOs (Production Shift Leaders) in our Manisa Plant to report to the Production Manager.
As the Team Leaders of production lines in Ferrero, you will be the vital part of our production ensuring the proper execution of production, by coordinating the teams of the different lines in the operational activities and ensuring the presence of the production factors in the different breaks.
- You will ensure the optimization of the production factors (material, method, labor force and machineries) providing all necessary information and Production Manager regarding the utilization and management during the shifts.
- You will be responsible within shift for all production phases in production area of competence
- You will support the development of improvement initiatives.
- You will carry out the statement of production at the end of the shift (declaration of conformity of the production with the parameters of quantity, quality and safety).
- You support the planning of the operating activities on the lines within his/her area of competence.
- You will be responsible for the interruption or slowdown in production of the lines on the basis of the information deriving from the operators.
- You will implement the actions defined for the realization of the production programming.
Who we are looking for:
- Associate's degree,
- Experience in multinational companies with knowledge of continuous improvement, 5S and Kaizen is preferred,
- Good level of SAP and MS Office applications,
- Project management with effective communication skills and result orientation,
- Global vision and future oriented thinking competencies,
- Being able to work in shift.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.