Reward and HR Administration Manager
Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We're looking for a talented Reward and HR Administration Manager to join our team and help us create a rewarding and engaging work environment. The scope of the role covers, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan.
This role will be the point of reference and represent the Group in the country in Reward and HR Administration programs.
Having one direct report, the incumbent will be professionally reporting to Reward Manager Area International & APAC MEA and managerially to Ferrero Turkey HR Director.
If you're an HR expert with a strong understanding of reward strategy and labor laws, we want to hear from you. Please come and join our big team consists of both global and local expert Professional colleagues who will support you during your career journey!
- Is responsible for the local implementation and management of the Group reward programs, reporting and having as point of reference Group Rewards.
- Is responsible for the design, development and deploy of local Reward policies and ad hoc programs (Sales Incentives, Top Talents, Retention plans, etc…), ad hoc requests in alignment with Group principles
- Monitors and analyse local market trends and evaluates external competitiveness in order to drive local rewards strategy.
- Actively participates in the different FMCG forums as well as coordinates with our global consultant
- Is responsible for the implementation of Group benefits programs (which includes medical coverage, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability and pension plan)
- Is the point of reference for the Group in local job evaluation of new and revised positions, to ensure the compliance with Group guidelines and organizational models
- Responsible for budget management regarding to salary and benefits
- Implements Group’s expat policy, being the local point of reference for expat related technical topics (work, residence permit etc)
- Contributes to define policies and follow up implementation
- Contribute to definition of standard contract terms and analyses of new contract in compliance with Group / local policies and legal constraints
- Manage employment legal and fiscal issues and manages the fiscal assistance provided to the employees by the tax external advisors
- Ensures proper payroll management and timely HR Administration in compliance with local labor law, and regulations
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end reports KPIs (headcount, turnover etc.)
- Is responsible for the headcount planning in alignment with Group guidelines
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferably +8 years experience in a relevant field
- Advanced level of English
- Having great stakeholder management
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive approach with a deep experience in a matrix organization
- Solid analytical background and problem solving attitude
- Good understanding of MS Office tools
- Tech-savvy and experience with HR related tools (SAP, SuccessFactors, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of Turkish Employment Law
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.