Regional Trade Marketing Manager- North
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
If you are looking for a dynamic working environment, decisiveness and a broad scope of responsibility, this role can interest you. As Regional Trade Marketing Manager, you will drive the Ferrero Business by deploying Trade Marketing Strategies by Area/Channel/Customer. By defining and developing In-Store Strategy and POP materials in the region responsible. Suggest external best practices to the central Trade Marketing team to drive strategy. Support sales by preparing canvas plans and argumentations to trade. Promote a category management approach by activating the relevant datacollection and analysis at Regional level.
Sales and trade marketing strategy development
- Execute trade marketing initiatives and activities at regional level based on business & marketing strategy.
- Define regional standard of Building blocks by Channel / type of POS (distribution, freshness, visibility, price consumer, display)
- Define and implement tools to support strategic development of the retail mix-Promotion, POS Materials etc.
- Develop annual and monthly sales activity and marketing support plan (including support for new initiatives, launches) at regional levels
Trade Marketing implementation
- Collect input and proposals from regional resources on trade marketing activities
- Coordinate with the Field Sales team in order to implement plansat fieldsaleslevel
- Coordinate and execute regional BTL In-Store activities
- Monitoring & implementation of POS activities
- Analyze results and efficiency of the campaignswithin the region, share results with sales and marketing, propose actions for increasing efficiency
- Analyze sales and stock information on a regular basis and propose special actions for over stocks and products with short expiry date
POS materials management
- Propose the most appropriate POS material by format, by channel -both for occasions and permanent Visibility solutions.
- Ensure correct quality, quantity and distribution of POS materials
- Receive feedback from the field on POS materials. Communicate the same to the National team to drive regional strategy.
- Drive PASSION (Ferrero way of selling) at Regional levels.
- Execute Sales Tools (sales folder, product catalogue, presentations for major campaigns, category & commercial arguments) across the region.
- Support Sales to Forecast Volumes for major In-Store Activities
- Provide selling stories based on sales success stories
Trade Expense Budget management
- Ensure compliance of Regionaltrade budget
- Analyze trade spending efficiencyat regional level.
Who we are looking for:
Qualifications: Bachelors (Required), Masters (Preferred)
Total Experience: 7+ years of experienceof which 4+ yrs in Trade Marketing
Industry Preference: FMCG (Required), Confectionery (Preferred)
Job Referral Code: B
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
You should be highly focused on the team management, knowing and guiding your people and leading the team towards achieving goals. Thanks to strategic thinking and great understanding of the business environment you will effectively support others, improve processes and manage complexity. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes with your team.